Sign Up Today for Upcoming Soccer Camps
Free Soccer Jersey for Campers
2024 Spring Break Soccer Plus Goalkeepers Camp:
Date: March 11-14
Time: 9am - 12pm
Location: Rockwall Indoor Sports World, 2922 S. Goliad St. Rockwall TX 75032
Advanced and Beginner Coaching - Including Goal Keepers
Boys & Girls Ages 5-16
Camp Tuition: $180
$25 deposit is required to guarantee your spot!
Parents Vs. Campers match on the final day of each camp.
The Texas Global Soccer Academy Initiative 2024
Find all the information you need about Texas Global Soccer Academy’s soccer camps. Please visit our website regularly for the announcement of all upcoming camps. For more details, contact us in Dallas, Texas.
How the TGSA Develops Creative Soccer Players?
- By clearly defining winning vs. development from the grass-roots level
- By teaching players the “back out line build-up,” not the “boot it” mentality in the game
- By encouraging players to own creative ideas in a 1v1 and small-sided training sessions
- By leading players to see the game beyond the ball while giving instructions and giving all players and parents unconditional and individual attention
- By managing the training and player performance environment with qualified coaches and TGSA training staff who believe that the game is all about the kids
Soccer Coaching Camp Highlights
We guarantee that you will improve your technique, tactical understanding, and physical fitness after one week at the soccer camp. Here are some camp highlights to get you excited:
- You will receive soccer age instruction from licensed coaches
- You will engage with top high schools’ coaches and professional soccer players with youth coaching experience
- You will receive a free camp t-shirt
- You will enjoy fun games and scrimmages
- You will receive advanced player training
- You will participate in parent vs. camper games on Thursdays
- You will get to participate in an awards ceremony
By signing this form, I hereby release the Texas Global Soccer Academy, and any hosting organization from any and all claims and liability of any kind of personal injury or property damage due to participation in this camp. I understand that participation in sports camps includes physical contact and certify that my child is in good health and can participate in all activities.
I agree to notify the coaching staff of any preexisting conditions. If attention is required due to illness or injury, I give my permission to a staff member for such care. I give my consent for my child to be photographed or videotaped while participating so that the images can be used by TGSA for promo purposes.