Careers for Soccer Coaches at Texas Global Soccer Academy
The TGSA is always looking to add qualified and experienced soccer coaches to our player development staff. We are searching for individuals who are motivated to improve both the players they interact with and also themselves as coaches. Coaches will be required to work with both teams and individual players of all ages and abilities. Suitable applicants will have a strong background in football /soccer coaching along with the relevant soccer coaching qualifications.
SEASONAL COACH – PART-TIME
- Must be mature and reliable
- Have an outgoing personality
- Capability to relate to people and players of all ages and abilities
- Motivated to learn and develop
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
- Passion for coaching children
- Ability to acutely demonstrate soccer skills
- Hold a coaching qualification
- Have excellent references
- Hold a clean driving license and criminal background
- CPR and First Aid Certification required
Please submit a resume via mail or email:
NOTE: APPLICANT MUST HAVE PROOF OF LEGAL AUTHORITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.